Cookies are essential for optimizing our website. They help us record general usage statistics, and store other information that allows us to provide features such as the compare tool. These cookies do not store any identifiable personal data. You can find out more about cookies on our
Ford Credit is one of Ireland's largest and most established automotive finance companies. This means you can benefit from their size and expertise with a range of finance plans to help you purchase your next car. Plus there's no need for a separate trip to the bank. We will help you choose your new Ford and arrange the finance plan that's right for you.
Ford Options gives you the opportunity to drive a new Ford more often. Now available on a 2 Year cycle and 3 year cycle plan.
Ford Options is available on selected Ka, Fiesta, B-MAX, EcoSport, New C-MAX, New Focus, Kuga, and New Mondeo models.
The benefits of Ford Options
○ Replace your Ford more often – giving you the best of safety, performance, design and economy every time you change your car
○ Reduce your risk – your Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) protects you against unexpected falls in used car prices
○ Flexibility – at the end of the agreement you can Renew, Return or Retain your Ford
○ Peace of mind – You choose a deposit between 10 % - 30% of the Retail Price / On the Road Price, agree a monthly repayment that suits you and drive away with the added peace of mind of knowing your vehicle's Guaranteed Minimum Future Value.
Choose from three options at the end of your agreement
○ Option 1 – Renew your Ford
With Ford Options, you can enjoy all of the benefits of a new car, more often. If you would like to renew your Ford you can trade it in at your Ford Dealer or sell it privately once you have settled your agreement with Ford Credit. Any excess value over the GMFV can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
○ Option 2 – Return your Ford
Your pre-agreed GMFV gives you protection against any unexpected fall in used car prices. If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
○ Option 3 – Retain your Ford
Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of the agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the GMFV, which was deducted at the start of your agreement.
We'll contact you before the end of your Ford Options agreement to make sure you have plenty of time to decide which option is right for you.
Renewing your Ford before the end of your agreement
With Ford Options, you're in complete control, with the flexibility to renew your Ford at the end of your agreement. Find out more about our current promotions by clicking here or by visiting the vehicle pages. Your Ford Dealer will assist you with the process, including settlement of your outstanding balance on your behalf. Please remember, however, that the responsibility of settling the financial balance remains yours.